Casual Sales Associate
Unique opportunity situated right in the CBD
Weekday & Weekend work – no late nights.
Since 1910 City Hatters has been part of Melbourne’s retail fabric. We are internationally recognised for our unique store, expert knowledge, and fine collections within a specialist market.
We pride ourselves on our personalised customer service and industry expertise.
We are seeking a hands-on candidate to join our team as a casual sales associate working up to 15 hours fortnightly.
Working collaboratively with existing team members to learn the hands-on art of `hatting’, you will strive to achieve both personal & store sales targets while also carrying out day-to-day operational tasks including;
- Processing online orders.
- Customer data capture/entry
- Store cleaning & light maintenance duties
- Unpacking orders and stock handling
- Restocking & stacking shelves & drawers
With demonstrable retail experience you are skilled at offering KPI-driven sales advice whilst maintaining a friendly, approachable manner.
With a strong sense of personal style, a flair for engaging with customers and a can-do attitude you will display confidence when providing KPI-driven sales advice, and a friendly, down to earth manner when recommendations to our broad range of clientele.
- Previous retail sales experience
- Understanding of general retail expectations in a boutique environment.
- Strong computer literacy – POS, Microsoft Office suite -or similar - Quick Learner
- Professional manner, can-do attitude.
- Good written and verbal communication.
- Team player with a positive attitude.
Highly Regarded Attributes
- Fashion/Costuming background
- Design Background
- Creative – good with hands
If this is the position you've been waiting for, or would like further information, please submit your questions & resume to email@example.com
Please note: only successful applicants will be contacted.